CoE InfoPoint library
The Council of Europe Information Point Library was created in 2009. It contains books, brochures, booklets, CDs from both the Council of Europe and other international organizations; periodicals (magazines, newspapers) of national and international educational institutions, research centers; materials of international technical assistance projects implemented in the Republic of Belarus on various topics.
The literature in the library of the Council of Europe Information Point is presented on the following topics:
- Council of Europe: facts, results, prospects
- European Convention on Human Rights
- European Court of Human Rights
- Gender equality
- The death penalty
- Children's rights
- Violence against women and domestic violence
- Trafficking in Human Beings
- National minorities
- Culture and cultural heritage
- Youth policy
- Bioethics and healthcare, etc.
The library is located at: Minsk, st. Kalvariyskaya, 9 - 202.
Opening hours: daily from 9:00 to 18:00, day off - Saturday, Sunday.